Trekker Choice International Travel Insurance
Oct 31, 2016
Trekker Choice International Travel Insurance is a multi-trip travel insurance plan for our clients who are heading overseas for more than two times a year. This is the most cost effective travel insurance option for those who love to travel outside the U.S. for up to 70 days per trip for as many trips you want to take in a 12 month period. The Trekker multi-trip travel insurance plan has two options, the Trekker Choice and the Trekker Essential. You may view the full benefits of these multi travel insurance plans here at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/geoblue-trekker-overseas-health-coverage/.
Good Neighbor Insurance has provide the GeoBlue products for over 15 years and we love them! GeoBlue has proven their worth over the years as we have seen GeoBlue faithfully pay claims that occurred on the different GeoBlue plans we provide, https://www.gninsurance.com/international-insurance-plans-listed-company-name/, Here is a list of benefits for the Trekker Essential multi-travel insurance (all in USD). You may also see the most up-to-date brochure for the Trekker Choice and Trekker Essential here at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/geoblue-trekker-overseas-health-coverage/:
- Medical Limit $50,000 (secondary) – Direct Pay/Billing
- Sudden Recurrence – Covered
- Pre-Existing Lookback Period – None
- Medical Evacuation$250,000 (secondary)
- Secondary Coverage means that this coverage will be paid after any other Primary collectible insurance has paid the claim and the Primary policy limits have been exhausted.
- Deductible waived if GeoBlue international physician network is utilized
- Cashless access to pre-selected doctors in more than 150 countries
- Online toll free access to GeoBlue drug translation guide
- Legal assistance and emergency cash advancements
- Destination specific health information available for 200+ cities outside the U.S.
- Security profiles including crime and terrorism risk for 180 countries
- Complications of Pregnancy – Covered
- Complications of Pregnancy are conditions, requiring hospital confinement (when the pregnancy is not terminated), whose diagnoses are distinct from the pregnancy, but are adversely affected by the pregnancy, including, but not limited to acute nephritis, nephrosis, cardiac decompression, missed abortion, pre-eclampsia, intrauterine fetal growth retardation, and similar medical and surgical conditions of comparable severity. Complications of Pregnancy also include termination of ectopic pregnancy, and spontaneous termination of pregnancy, occurring during a period of gestation in which a viable birth is not possible. Complications of Pregnancy do not include elective abortion, elective cesarean section, false labor, occasional spotting, morning sickness, physician prescribed rest during the period of pregnancy, hyperemesis gravidarium, and similar conditions associated with the management of a difficult pregnancy not constituting a distinct complication of pregnancy.
- Terrorism – Covered to policy maximum
- Dental – $200 (secondary)
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Sudden Recurrence – Covered
- Preexisting Condition means any disease, illness, sickness, malady or condition which was diagnosed or treated by a legally qualified physician prior to the effective date of coverage with consultation, advice or treatment by a legally qualified physician occurring within 180 days prior to the Coverage Date for the insured.
- Pre-existing Condition Limitation –
- Pre-existing conditions are covered under this plan as any other condition, subject to the terms and exclusions listed in the policy.
- To see the brochure with all the information on pre-existing conditions please click here at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/geoblue-trekker-overseas-health-coverage/ and click on the brochure button.
- Or connect with one of our licensed agents at our toll free number 866-636-9100 or here in Arizona at 480-633-9500.
- What is a Primary Plan?
- It is a Group Health Benefit Plan, an individual health benefit plan or a governmental health plan designed to be the first payer of claims (such as Medicare) for an Insured Person prior to the responsibility of this Plan. Such plans must have coverage limits in excess of $50,000 per incident or per year to be considered a Primary Plan (Medicaid and VA plans do not fall under a primary plan).
Here is a quick snapshot of the differences of each of these plans. The major difference is that the Trekker Choice, the more premier multi trip option, has a stronger medical cover.
Good Neighbor Insurance provides international travel insurance to those traveling outside their country of resident/country of citizenship. Call one of our professional international travel insurance agents at 866-636-9100 or you may email us at [email protected]. Have an amazing and safe travels!