Patriot America Plus is perfect for people traveling to the USA to volunteer, raise money, and to speak at or attend conferences. As you may know, the cost of medical care in the U.S. is the highest in the world. A quick hospital visit could cost you thousands of dollars, but you can get insurance coverage for less than $2/day. Make the wise choice, protect your family and your finances, and purchase volunteer travel insurance for America to help you have a successful trip!
Learn more about the Patriot America Plus insurance plan below.
- IMG has been helping global volunteers overseas for many years. It is a special focus of theirs to serve non-profits with discounted planes/rates. Helping volunteers serve charitable organizations, NGOs and those making a difference in the world.
- They have great international, multilingual customer service centers, can process claims from all over the world, can handle almost every language and currency, and you have 24/7 access to highly qualified coordinators in case of emergency, need medical services or international treatment.
- Coverage up to age 70
- Includes emergency treatment, emergency transportation, emergency evacuation, specialists, medication,…
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition prior to age 70 for medical up to the policy maximum and emergency medical evacuation ($25,000 lifetime maximum on pre-existing conditions to age 70). See details below.
- Maximum medical insurance limits: (USD currency)
- 50,000, 100,000, or 500,000
- Individual deductible options: (USD currency)
- 0, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Up to 500,000 lifetime maximum
- Independent of medical insurance limit
- No deductible
- Continuation of treatment period – Earlier of six months per injury or illness or upon return to home country
- Purchase online only. There is no paper application available.
Definition of Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition:
A sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition which occurs
- Spontaneously and without advance warning either in the form of Physician recommendations or symptoms, is of short duration, is rapidly progressive, and requires urgent medical care;
- After the Effective Date; and
- Prior to the age shown in the Schedule of Benefits/Limits. Treatment must be obtained within 24 hours of the sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence. A Pre-existing Condition which is a chronic or congenital condition or that gradually becomes worse over time and/or known, scheduled, required, or expected medical care, drugs or Treatments existing or necessary prior to the Effective Date are not considered to be an Acute Onset.
- Please see the brochure for the full list of benefits
- IMG’s Patriot America Plus has a discounted group option.
- Requires at least 5 people – Can be unrelated
- Same benefits as individual plan
Patriot® travel plans offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot America Plus provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling to the U.S. The plan is available for a minimum of 10 days up to a maximum of two years.
Socialgoodinsurance.com and Good Neighbor Insurance (our company) have been recognized as the second best seller of IMG travel health insurance in the USA, receiving their President’s Award, the second highest award given by their company. This close relationship allows Good Neighbor to help you when you have a question, a claim, or are simply looking for the best price or best advice on IMG global volunteer travel insurance.
IMG’s Mark Rogers says, “The attention that Good Neighbor pays to their clients on a regular and consistent basis is second to none. Individuals and organizations readily find they have a friend and an advocate when they entrust Good Neighbor to be their insurance representative.”
It is our goal to be worthy of such praise, by giving you the best, caring service.