Here are some health insurance plans/options that may not have been covered in our standard health insurance offerings on this site:
- American coming home to USA (and not planning to go back overseas soon), needing temporary insurance while finding a job.
- For American citizens who are now living overseas, and need USA coverage for 15 days to 3 years before returning overseas.
- Have a team(s) going overseas for 3 days to 3 months?
- Non-USA teams traveling outside their home country and/or to the USA.
- One-time premium payment each year for a person who makes 3 or more trips outside USA or home country every year.
- Choosing to immigrate to the U.S.A. and need short-term health insurance to protect against medical emergencies?
- Term-life insurance in any country in the world.
- Traveling to a difficult region or country? We offer Kidnap and Ransom insurance for individuals and organizations, as well as Risk Management training for travelers through our partner, Sarus Global.
Insurance for needs covered by our sister sites:
- Insurance for Short-term teams or groups. Visit www.shorttermteaminsurance.com >>
- Insurance for your overseas staff, and international group health insurance >>
- Looking for Adventure Sports Insurance or team sports insurance for kids camps, sports camps? >>
If you don’t see the insurance plan that fits your need, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance toll free at (866) 636-9100 and/or click here to fill out a quote request online. You can also visit www.gninsurance.com to see all of our insurance plans.