Here are some health insurance plans/options that may not have been covered in our standard health insurance offerings on this site:
- American coming home to USA (and not planning to go back overseas soon), needing temporary insurance while finding a job.
- For American citizens who are now living overseas, and need USA coverage for 15 days to 3 years before returning overseas.
- Have a team(s) going overseas for 3 days to 3 months?
- Non-USA teams traveling outside their home country and/or to the USA.
- One-time premium payment each year for a person who makes 3 or more trips outside USA or home country every year.
- Choosing to immigrate to the U.S.A. and need short-term health insurance to protect against medical emergencies?
- Term-life insurance in any country in the world.
Insurance for needs covered by our sister sites:
- Insurance for Short-term teams or groups. Visit www.shorttermteaminsurance.com >>
- Insurance for your overseas staff, and international group health insurance >>
- Looking for Adventure Sports Insurance or team sports insurance for kids camps, sports camps? >>
If you don’t see the insurance plan that fits your need, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance toll free at (866) 636-9100 and/or click here to fill out a quote request online. You can also visit www.gninsurance.com to see all of our insurance plans.