We offer great insurance for volunteers and non-profits for people traveling overseas for social good including as a summer volunteer, on a gap year, or on a short-term relief trip. Not sure which plan to select? Scroll down for a quick summary of each travel insurance plan.
Personal travel insurance plans are designed for a few days up to a year or two. For longer stays you may want to consider a Career/Long-Term plan. All of our recommended short-term international travel insurance and international medical plans provide:
- Medical and medical evacuation coverage
- Most plans provide political evacuation (if there has not been a U.S. State Department or British FCO Travel Advisory in effect in the last 6 months)
- Emergency reunion, return of mortal remains, and other travel benefits
- Per-day rates
- Various deductibles & maximum amounts of coverage
- Apply Online for Medical and Travel Insurance
- Prompt Confirmation & Medical ID Card Emailed at Once
(Click on plan(s) below to see short description)
If you have questions about any of the career world insurance plans, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance at 866-636-9100 or contact us by email.