Team travel insurance: One low price for social good and volunteers, regardless of age!
- Team travel insurance rates not based on age. One low price for any age
- Teams can be as few as one member per policy, or per destination
- Guaranteed issue for volunteers and teams traveling together or working together overseas
- Choose up to two years overseas without renewal
- Over a million dollars in medical and emergency medical evacuation worldwide
- Benefits include: Medical insurance, evacuation insurance, return of mortal remains, AD&D, and many other important travel insurance benefits.
- You can adjust benefits per team member! And per their individual need so no one overpays for benefits they don’t need.
- Key note:
- On this plan, medical insurance options from $35,000 to $1,200,000 include coverage for any medical evacuation. So…
- If you select a minimum $35,000 medical insurance benefit, that also counts towards your evacuation cover. Thus, $35,000 will be the max benefit for both evacuation and medical insurance.
- THEREFORE we suggest you choose a minimum of $125,000 medical cover (which would include any medical evacuation plus your care)
- Worldwide coverage outside the U.S. and Canada
- See all of our team plans at www.shorttermteaminsurance.com or gninsurance.com.
AZIMUTH TEAM TRAVEL Insurance IS GREAT PROTECTION FOR:
Anyone with a group or small team traveling outside of Canada and the U.S.
- Organizations such as non-profits, NGOs, churches, and mission groups with varied ages of volunteers or team members wanting one simple low rate for everyone
- A charity with anywhere from one to 300 short-term volunteers traveling overseas per year
- Social good enterprises and charities sending small groups overseas to work or do research
- Family reunions going on vacation overseas or a church doing a work project overseas
- Even individuals qualify for this international health insurance plan!
- The Assurance team plan is best because:
- It is completely customizable for each individual going overseas: Choose unique coverage limits, deductibles, dates of travel, and even the adventure sports rider!
- If someone is older and has a limited maximum limit due to age, they can still be included on the same application, no problem!
- Personal and Third Party Liability and as well as Trip Delay and Missed Connection are included
AZIMUTH ASSURANCE TEAM TRAVEL INSURANCE – MORE ABOUT THIS PLAN
The Azimuth Assurance team plan is excellent team insurance that offers great coverage for almost every age and every type of team, even teams that end up only having one member to a given destination! Most plans would require you to switch to a different plan if one of your teams resulted in just one member, while larger teams could stay on their regular team travel insurance. NOT Azimuth Assurance. This plan can be used as international health and travel insurance for small groups traveling together, tour groups, individuals, families, and teams, international organizations, and for missionary insurance and short-term missions trips. If your organization has four teams planning to go out and one has 12 members, two have 20 members and one team has one member, they can all travel on this team plan so you have one contact, one carrier, and one same price per person regardless of age, to make things simple. AND you can still control the benefits per member and destination so that everyone saves, getting only the benefits and coverage they need! There are a many things that stand out on this coverage but the biggest is: This plan is designed to protect large groups of people, but will also cover families, two or three traveling together, and even an individual traveling by themselves, and is customizable even for members on the same team. Most other international team insurance plans will not cover individuals (have a minimum limit of five people).
Another thing that stands out for us is the flexibility it has for each individual’s coverage. Whether there are 47 people, or one person, on the online application, the provisions and deductible can be adjusted per each individual you enter. The way Azimuth allows you to adjust premiums is an exclusive feature. In addition, a couple of additional benefits we like are the Political Evacuation insurance and the Terrorism insurance benefit.
Additional features: Included in the plan are Trip Delay, Missed Connection, and Personal/Third Party Liability insurance. Liability coverage in short term international insurance is very important, but somewhat rare. That means if a team member causes damages overseas, the insurance offers coverage (based on the nature of the damages – See brochure or call.) Trip Delay and Missed Connection are usually part of trip cancellation insurance, but there is coverage for each of these on the Assurance plan!
The medical evacuation insurance is included as part of the overall Maximum Limit of the policy. Therefore we definitely recommend a minimum of $125,000 of coverage per person. This means that all eligible medical expenses and even medical evacuations are drawn from this maximum benefit. Aside from the overall maximum limit, it is a comprehensive international short term health plan to cover trips as short as five days. Although it is considered a short term policy, you can extend individual coverage for up to 730 days id a team member or volunteer decides to extend their trip or your job requires you to stay longer than expected.
Premiums for this Assurance protection have one same daily rate for everyone — It is simple, because the ages of the travelers do not matter. The daily rate is based solely on the deductible and coverage amount (Plus the Sports rider, if added). Therefore, on the same team travel insurance plan, a 67-year old will have the same premium as a 20-year old. Premiums and free quotes are available by clicking on the orange button above or on the brochure.
This plan is not designed to outright provide coverage for any pre-existing conditions. However, there may be limited coverage if someone has a Sudden On-set of Pre-existing Condition(s). This potential benefit is only included if the plan is for 180 days or longer, and must have the $125,000 – $1,200,000 maximum limit.
Medical evacuations must be arranged and approved by the insurance company. Please be sure to call the company if there are any serious medical situations. They will be able to help you with the next steps. A medical evacuation will take the patient to the nearest adequate medical facility for the necessary treatment required. After the covered individual is safe and stable, they will arrange to return you to your home or back to the country you were in.
There is a sports rider that you can add on to any individuals coverage. This is an overall $10,000 maximum limit for non-professional sports such as soccer, basketball, parasailing and bungee jumping. If you have questions about whether a sport is covered or not, it is always a good idea to double-check with us. The Sports rider is a small add-on in addition to the daily rate you select for each person when signing up online.
Azimuth has a call center that you may call for help with many things as you or your team embarks on the journey abroad. This includes travel services and help with benefits such as: Lost Baggage Tracking, Medical Referrals, Travel Advisories and much more.
Overall, this Assurance plan is truly a thorough team travel insurance plan for overseas. Highly recommended for individuals, families, organizations with groups going overseas for less than two years, and as volunteer insurance! If you have questions, feel free to use the Questions/Comments form on the upper right or email .