Unfortunately, we were made aware that this plan is no longer being offered to individuals (Groups can still get it on a case-by-case basis). We recommend you consider one of our alternative plans here.
- This emergency medical and political evacuation plan was created by IMG. They specialize in helping humanitarian and aid organizations, non-profits, charitable and faith-based groups worldwide.
- Emergency medical evacuation costs alone could run from $25,000 to $150,000 even if you have a great medical insurance plan.
- Specially designed for those on shared health plans, on nationalized healthcare, or needing an affordable emergency evacuation and emergency travel services plan for themselves or their family.
- VERY AFFORDABLE coverage and includes the additional benefits below, as well as access to online services such as MyIMG, Akeso Care Management (ACM), and more!
(Approx $75-70 USD for singles for 3 months coverage, $120-130 for a family).
- Coverage specifically designed for those who are at risk of life or limb, in an area with substandard medical care, or have nationalized health care in their home country but are not covered in their destination country.
- No deductible or out-of-pocket expenses
- It’s underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation (publ), rated A (excellent) by A.M. Best, and A- by Standard and Poor’s (at the time the brochure was published).
The Sky Rescue plan provides coverage for individuals (under 65 years old) traveling outside their home country for a minimum of three months, six months, or one year.
- Emergency Evacuation and Reunion, AD&D, Return of Mortal Remains
- Includes Political Evacuation
- Personal Liability Coverage and Damage to a Third Person’s Property
- Will cover US citizens for coverage outside the US and Canada, non-US citizens covered outside their country of citizenship (if needing U.S. coverage, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance for a special form you will need).
- Includes emergency assistance services such as:
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Lost passport/Travel document assistance
- Lost luggage assistance
- Embassy or Consulate referral
- Emergency message relay
- Emergency prescription replacement
- Medical referral
- 24-hour medical monitoring
- Emergency cash transfer
- Legal referrals
- Emergency translation
Socialgoodinsurance.com and Good Neighbor Insurance (our company) have been recognized as the second best seller of IMG travel health insurance in the USA, receiving their President’s Award, the second highest award given by their company. This close relationship allows Good Neighbor to help you when you have a question, a claim, or are simply looking for the best price or best advice on IMG travel insurance.
IMG’s Mark Rogers says, “The attention that Good Neighbor pays to their clients on a regular and consistent basis is second to none. Individuals and organizations readily find they have a friend and an advocate when they entrust Good Neighbor to be their insurance representative.”
It is our goal to be worthy of such praise, by giving you the best, caring service.