Overseas Insurance for Nonprofit Workers – Signature International Career Insurance from PA GROUP (WEA)
Why we recommend the PA Group Signature Series for volunteers, teachers, and non-profit workers living overseas:
- This plan was created by the PA Group with affordability in mind for both US citizens and non-US citizens.
- You can include, or exclude, U.S. coverage to save even more (and purchase inexpensive short-term insurance to the U.S. as needed).
- May have up to 180 days of U.S. coverage.
- Features direct medical billing and payment for both in-patient and out-patient care.
- The youngest 2 children (under ten years) are included at no cost under their parent’s plan (if both parents are covered).
- Great online client portal to access to maintain claims submission, tracking, and your status information when overseas.
- Choose from 3 different options and 6 deductible amounts to fit your budget/specific country needs.
- Children ages 19 to 25 may stay on family policy if enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university, even if the school is in the U.S.
- Residents of China are not eligible.
Three PA Group Signature plan options:
- 6 deductible options, and 2 areas of coverage available.
- $5,000,000 USD medical and evacuation insurance covered with full medical insurance benefits
- Two youngest children under 10 are covered at no charge as long as both parents are on the policy.
- Under the age of 66, the primary insured also qualifies for Term-Life and AD&D coverage.
- Maternity benefits available as a standard feature on the Elite option plan after a 10 month waiting period.
- Child wellness benefits of $400 and adult wellness of $500
- Acupuncture, aroma, herbal, and other holistic complementary medicine covered
- Lifetime benefit of $5,000,000 USD, not including medical evacuation
- Includes vision and dental benefits and non-emergency dental
- Maternity optional rider available after a 10 month waiting period.
- Two youngest children under 10 covered at no charge as long as both parents are on the policy.
- Child wellness benefits of $200 and adult wellness of $250.
- Acupuncture, aroma, herbal, and other holistic complementary medicine covered.
- Full medical and medical evacuation covered with other overseas benefits.
- Lifetime benefit of $3,000,000 USD.
- Includes 100% emergency dental.
Signature Care Overseas Insurance for Nonprofit Workers:
- Two youngest children under age 10 covered at no charge as long as both parents are on the policy.
- Capped medical coverage.
- No child and adult wellness covered.
- Capped maternity optional rider.
- Emergency evacuation per policy period of $50,000.
- Lifetime benefit of $1,000,000 USD.
- Includes emergency dental up to $1,000 per coverage period.
Additional Information on our signature plans:
- Backed by Lloyds of London
- Best for overseas clients – Excellent online medical network search engine.
- Best for overseas clients – A real time online claims submission and account management system.
- Best for overseas clients – Real time online pre-certifications.
- Includes a personal, secure message board to ask questions.
Additional Information on PA Group:
- Has a strong worldwide presence, especially in Latin America.
- Has provided health insurance coverage since 1965.
- Strong protection for groups, expatriates and key local nationals, domestic staff.
- Prefers where possible to direct pay, rather than reimbursing claims to save money and keep rates low for social good companies, B-corps, non-profits, not-for-profit companies, aid organizations and NGOs.