Best rates for young people, if you have at least five members
- Provides coverage for one or more U.S. citizens and/or non-U.S. nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside their home country
- Medical insurance options from $50,000 up to $2,000,000
- Medical deductible options from $0 all the way up to $2,500
- No coinsurance outside the U.S.
- Medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, ADD coverage, and other great travel insurance benefits
- Terrorism cover
- Rider / add-on options of:
- Adventure sports rider (limited sports)
- Chaperone/Faculty Leader Replacement Rider
- Citizenship Return Rider
- May add “end of trip home country coverage” for those being covered for 5 months or longer:
If you cannot use the BUY ONLINE button above due to a poor or unreliable internet connection, needing to pay by check, or you are from a country that does not allow online form submission due to fraud, use this link to download a paper application (sometimes included as part of their brochure).