For those looking for more complete coverage than offered elsewhere, or the best insurance protection you can find when traveling overseas
When you need a great “everything-included” international travel insurance plan when volunteering overseas or working with a charity or non-profit, esp. in difficult places, we recommend the Patriot Platinum Overseas Insurance Plan. It offers exceptional benefits and services giving you the thorough protection you’ll need at a very competitive price. Designed as a top-of-the-line, “safety-first” plan by IMG, a leader in protecting charities working abroad, international volunteers, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and other charitable groups.
Why we like this plan?
- It keeps you safe with a unique, full-service approach and even has an Adventure Sports Rider up to age 65 if you require that option.
- Allows seniors to volunteer and serve, helping people overseas – Provides coverage to those 80+ years of age
- Includes all the standard medical evacuation, political evacuation, international emergency care and emergency transportation, emergency reunion allowing a relative or friend to join you overseas, stay with you or travel with you back home and as you receive care, lost/stolen bags or luggage,
- Includes end of trip home country coverage and incidental home country coverage
- Includes Identity Theft Assistance, important help if your travel documents or wallet is stolen overseas, visa is lost, passport is sold, and more.
- IMG has a great 24/7 online service including MyIMG, eDoc America, Global Concierge and Assistance Services as well as AKESO Care Management (ACM)…to assist you locate a doctor, translate, even communicate with experienced healthcare professionals 24 hours a day regardless of your location.
- Can add Patriot T.R.I.P. LITE trip cancellation insurance to this policy if you choose
- For these reasons, and considering its rich benefits and comprehensive coverage, we rank the IMG Patriot Platinum Plan as ***** Five stars out of Five (Highly recommended for those seeking a full-featured insurance plan)
For more information about this non-profit medical insurance policy, please see details below and/or click on the attached brochure
More about the IMG Patriot Platinum Protection Plan
- First-class travel medical insurance and travel benefits for the international workers/travelers with your choice:
- $1,000,000 U.S. in coverage
- $5,000,000 U.S. in coverage or…
- $8,000,000 U.S. in coverage for medical travel, medical evacuation, and many other travel coverage benefits
- Your choice of more deductibles (nine)to reduce premium or reduce out-of-pocket expenses: from $0 to $25,000
- Covers you per-day from five days up to twelve months, renew/reapply for coverage as needed from anywhere in the world if you extend your stay/term/commitment/service
- Includes Travel Medical insurance, medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, terrorism coverage, optional end of trip home country coverage, trip interruption, and many other travel insurance coverage and travel benefits. Even has small pet common air carrier accidental death up to $500. See brochure for complete benefits.
- Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation (publ), rated A (excellent) by A.M. Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s (at the time of brochure printing).
The two Patriot Platinum plans below offer you a complete package of international benefits that are available 24/7. Patriot Platinum InternationalSM provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage if you need to return to the U.S. for a wedding, a family emergency, or brief trip, while Patriot Platinum AmericaSM provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available above.
Option 1: Patriot Platinum International Travel Insurance for U.S. citizens
Travel Insurance coverage for U.S. Citizens traveling outside of the U.S.
Option 2: Patriot Platinum America Travel Insurance for non U.S. citizens
Travel insurance coverage for Non-U.S. citizens traveling outside of their home country and throughout the world.
More on Terrorism coverage included in the Patriot Platinum Insurance Plan:
Each Patriot Platinum plan provides coverage for injuries and illness incurred as a result of an act of Terrorism, limited in amount and by circumstances. If an insured person is injured as a result of an act of Terrorism, and the insured person has no direct or indirect participation in the act, the plan will reimburse eligible medical claims subject to a $50,000 lifetime maximum. However, claims incurred as a result of radiological, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons or events are not covered. Terrorism is defined as the systematic or planned use of violence, fear, or threat of violence in order to intimidate a population or government, especially as a means of coercion or to obtain a granting of any demand.
Please note that this plan does not cover an act of Terrorism in any country or location where the United States government has issued a travel advisory that has been in effect within the six months prior to the insured person’s date of arrival. This benefit also does not cover an act of Terrorism in the event that an advisory to leave a certain country or location is issued by the United States government after the insured person’s arrival date, and the insured person unreasonably fails or refuses to depart the country or location.
If you are looking for a true Kidnap and Ransom policy.
Socialgoodinsurance.com and Good Neighbor Insurance (our company) have been recognized as the second best seller of IMG travel health insurance in the USA, receiving their President’s Award, the second highest award given by their company. This close relationship allows Good Neighbor to help you when you have a question, a claim, or are simply looking for the best price or best advice on IMG travel insurance.
IMG’s Mark Rogers says, “The attention that Good Neighbor pays to their clients on a regular and consistent basis is second to none. Individuals and organizations readily find they have a friend and an advocate when they entrust Good Neighbor to be their insurance representative.”
It is our goal to be worthy of such praise, by giving you the best, caring service.