The Outreach International Insurance Plan provides U.S. citizens coverage when they go overseas for business, travel, mission work and more. You can rest assured that Outreach has impeccable services and benefits to protect you in the event that you need it. Learn more about the specifics of the program below.
- Coverage per day up to 24 months and longer
- Includes medical insurance, medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, political evacuation, emergency reunion, terrorism coverage, and many other benefits
- If overseas ten months, may purchase two months of coverage in USA
- Coverage renewable for up to two years at a time and able to extend
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Relief and development
- Non-profit organizations
- Students and GAP-year
- Volunteers, Teachers, Doctors going overseas
- Faith-based outreaches
- Church groups and church youth trips
- Mission groups
- Trip cancellation insurance
Option 1: Outreach International SM
U.S. citizens traveling outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Option 2: Outreach America SM
Coverage for Non-U.S. citizens traveling throughout the world including the U.S. and Canada, except their country of citizenship.