Wellness benefits on the WEA Signature expatriate medical insurance has a lot of great benefits to offer those who are expatriates. The WEA Signature international medical insurance has three different levels to choose from –
- The WEA Signature Elite international medical insurance – The top option of the WEA Signature Suite Expatriate Insurance. The Signature Elite Option is our top-level international health insurance, providing expatriates with leading edge comprehensive coverage, including full emergency room, surgery and outpatient medication benefits, flexible deductible, emergency dental, and hospitalization and intensive care coverage. The WEA Signature Elite international medical insurance also includes maternity benefits, local ambulance service, lab and x-rays, as well as complementary medicines.
- The WEA Signature Select international medical insurance – This option offers our guests, you, a more comprehensive international health insurance package than the WEA Signature Care expatriate medical insurance option. While it also includes full emergency room, surgery and outpatient medication benefits and multiple deductible options, WEA Signature Select expatriate medical insurance also includes an increase in lifetime maximum benefits, along with full hospitalization and intensive care coverage.
- The WEA Signature Care expatriate medical insurance – This international medical insurance is the base-level international healthcare insurance, offering expats a comprehensive insurance package, including full emergency room, surgery and outpatient medication benefits, along with emergency medical evacuation and multiple deductible options.
The Wellness benefit refers to annual or bi-annual check-up, where a doctor performs a full body screening to determine early potential disease indicators or any risk factor in healthy individuals, even when asymptomatic.
The wellness benefit has no deductible, and covers routine physical exams including office visit, routine lab work, and colonoscopy recommended by a physician. It also covers routine mammograms and pap smear screening for female insureds and PSA screening test for male insureds. Please note the dollar caps on the wellness benefits on our brochure at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/worldwide-expatriate-association-wea-signature-career-insurance/.
Please take into account that the Wellness Benefit is subject to a 12-month waiting period.
Here is additional information on the WEA Signature Wellness Benefits on all the three expatriate insurance options – all in USD (Deductible waived).
- WEA Signature Elite expatriate medical insurance – Wellness benefit for adults up to $500 per policy year. Wellness benefit for children under 19 up to $400 per policy year
- WEA Signature Select expatriate medical insurance – Wellness benefit for adults up to $250 per policy year. Wellness benefits for children under 19 up to $200 per policy year.
- WEA Signature Care expatriate medical insurance (the cheapest of the three international medical insurance options with WEA Signature) – Wellness benefit for adults is not covered. Wellness benefits for children under 19 up to $200 per policy year.
# # # # #
www.socialgoodinsurance.com works in collaboration with Good Neighbor Insurance. Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business since 1997! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests.
It is a joy to know that we can provide you all with peace of mind with one of our many overseas medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best medical care while on your travels. To connect with Good Neighbor Insurance, please email us at or call us here in our Gilbert, Arizona office at 480-633-9500 or toll free at 866-636-9100.