Why we recommend the IMG Patriot Adventure for those looking for great health insurance for volunteers and charitable workers abroad that also includes Hazardous or Adventure Sports:
- Combines the best of international health insurance as well as travel benefits PLUS features and benefits that protect you during participation in adventure sports overseas
- Low rates around $75-$150 per month for those 17-50 years old for $50,000 in coverage (with $250 deductible – The part you pay before insurance kicks in)
- This plan includes medical insurance, medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, political evacuation, emergency reunion, terrorism coverage, and many other benefits
- With this plan, you may seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice.
- You can choose to include Trip Cancellation coverage as an added benefit with T.R.I.P. Lite
- You can pay per-month for up to 6 months of coverage
- Need a higher amount of medical coverage or adventure sports coverage? Try www.AdventureSportsInsurance.com
This IMG Insurance plan was specifically designed for volunteers, aid workers, charitable non-profits, and those working overseas during spring and summer breaks and needing:
- “Adventure and Extreme Sports” medical protection for U.S. citizens traveling worldwide
- “Adventure and Extreme Sports” medical protection for non-U.S. citizens traveling worldwide
More about the IMG Patriot International Extreme Sports Insurance Plan for workers, travelers, volunteers overseas:
- Period 30 Days to 6 months for non-contact sports
- Maximum policy amount is $50,000
- Deductible amount is $250.00 USD per Period of Coverage before insurance pays
- Includes Hospital Room and Board (of your choice), Intensive Care, Outpatient Medical, and more
- Includes medical evacuation and Emergency medical transportaion
- Emergency Reunion, Local Ambulance, emergency Dental
- Coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S.
- Non U.S. citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship including the U.S.
- For help locating health care providers outside the U.S., IMG provides its online International Provider Access (IPA), a database of over 17,000 healthcare providers
- Online help includes MyIMG, Akeso Care Management, and more
More about the specific sports covered by IMC Patriot Adventure:
SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES COVERAGE:
Each Patriot Adventure international extreme sports insurance plan covers injuries incurred during athletic activities which are non-organized, non-contact and engaged solely for leisure, recreation, entertainment or fitness purposes. Some of these sports include, but are not limited to, motor cycle/motorscooter riding, recreational downhill and/cross country snow skiing, horse-back riding, wakeboarding, and water skiing. In addition some Adventure sports are covered: Abseiling, BMX, bobsledding, bungee jumping, canyoning, caving, hang gliding, heli skiing, high diving, hot air ballooning, inline skating, jet skiing, jungle zip lining, kayaking, mountain biking, parachuting, paragliding, parascending, piloting a non-commercial aircraft, rappelling, rock climbing or mountaineering (ropes and guides to 4500m from ground level), scuba diving (to 50m), skydiving, snorkeling, snowboarding, snowmobiling, snow skiing, spelunking, surfing, trekking, whitewater rafting (to Class V), wildlife safaris, and windsurfing. All such activities must be carried out in strict accordance with the rules, regulations and guidelines of the applicable Governing Body or Authority of each such activity. Also, activities not covered include amateur or professional sports or other athletic activity which is organized and/or sanctioned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (and/or any other collegiate sanctioning or government body), or the International Olympic Committee.
Please note this is only a summary of sports and activities and exclusions. For additional information, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance.
Socialgoodinsurance.com and Good Neighbor Insurance (our company) have been recognized as the second best seller of IMG travel health insurance in the USA, receiving their President’s Award, the second highest award given by their company. This close relationship allows Good Neighbor to help you when you have a question, a claim, or are simply looking for the best price or best advice on IMG travel insurance.
IMG’s Mark Rogers says, “The attention that Good Neighbor pays to their clients on a regular and consistent basis is second to none. Individuals and organizations readily find they have a friend and an advocate when they entrust Good Neighbor to be their insurance representative.”
It is our goal to be worthy of such praise, by giving you the best, caring service.