Why the GMMI plan is our most popular, most affordable insurance plan for those working with NGOs, non-profits and charities overseas:
- One of the most popular health plans worldwide for individuals and families working for NGOs and international non-profits, seeking very good, very affordable career insurance protection
- Specially designed for non-profits and missionaries to keep medical insurance costs affordable. Not available for For-Profit business – Rates specifically for non-profit workers
- IMG saves you money by not having an internal sales staff. They utilize brokers like Good Neighbor and www.socialgoodinsurance.com to save you money
- Includes 6 out of 12 months of coverage in the U.S, in case you need to be in the United States for any reason, if you maintain your overseas residence ( May incur IRS fines however.)
- Their plan has 5 different options/levels to customize and get exactly what you need (see below)
- Excellent ratings and reputation: Rated A (excellent) by A.M. Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s
- Can add Maternity to the GMMI Platinum plan:
- Starts after 10 months of continuous coverage
- Must select the Family Matters Maternity Program
- IMPORTANT Term-life insurance option may be added – Most domestic life insurance policies will not pay if you are living overseas ( more term life plans here)
- For these reasons, IMG GMMI earns our first and highest recommendation for international insurance over one year – ***** (five stars out of five)
Four international non-profit insurance plan options:
- Bronze – Designed for the budget-conscious worker who needs great emergency global medical insurance coverage. It has a unique design specifically for areas of the world with low medical costs. If you are looking for highly affordable insurance, this international medical coverage helpful to have. Note: There is a lifetime limit of $1,000,000.
- Silver – Offers affordable medical protection designed for those seeking affordability-first. $5,000,000 of lifetime coverage, and more benefits, than higher priced plans elsewhere, to meet your essential needs.
- Gold – A perfect choice for those who are looking for full major medical coverage, for a certain period of time. The Gold Plan offers comprehensive benefits for the first three years, and then has specific benefits reduced beginning in the 4th year. A great plan for those going overseas to volunteer or on assignment from 1 to 3 years.
- Gold Plus – Like the Gold option but all benefits stay the same overseas for as long as you need/renew. All benefits continue beyond year three as long as the coverage remains in effect.
- Platinum – The Platinum option is still more affordable than most U.S. domestic insurance! It provides a superior benefits package for those who don’t want to worry about whether they are covered. Enhanced benefits and services include $8,000,000 in lifetime coverage. As well as the convenience of having comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits in one exceptional plan by the industry leader. Choose The Family Matters Maternity option if adopting or having a baby. This option also grants you access to IMG’s exclusive Global Concierge and Assistance Services.
More about the GMMI Career Insurance Plan:
- All GMMI international non-profit insurance plans include medical and medical evacuation cover
- You can view your medical/claims information online plus access IMG 24/7 including medical translation services
- Adult wellness starts after 12 months of cover except on the GMMI Silver plan
- Child wellness on all plans
- We especially like their excellent online and over-the-phone medical concierge service
- See all benefits in the linked brochure above
Socialgoodinsurance.com and Good Neighbor Insurance (our company) have been recognized as the second best seller of IMG travel health insurance in the USA, receiving their President’s Award, the second highest award given by their company. This close relationship allows Good Neighbor to help you when you have a question, a claim, or are simply looking for the best price or best advice on IMG travel insurance.
IMG’s Mark Rogers says, “The attention that Good Neighbor pays to their clients on a regular and consistent basis is second to none. Individuals and organizations readily find they have a friend and an advocate when they entrust Good Neighbor to be their insurance representative.”
It is our goal to be worthy of such praise, by giving you the best, caring service.