The GMI international health insurance plan is our most popular insurance plan for those working overseas in business, “for-profit,” or doing research:
- Simply one of the best international health insurance plans worldwide for individuals and families moving overseas and seeking very good, affordable insurance protection for more than one year.
- IMG designed this plan to keep medical insurance costs affordable for those working abroad, but not eligible for non-profit, NGO insurance.
- We like that IMG saves money by not having an internal sales staff. Using brokers like Good Neighbor and www.socialgoodinsurance.com saves you money!
- Deductible is reduced by 50% for care received outside the U.S.
- In the U.S., coinsurance is waived when care is received in the PPO.
- Hospital Indemnity of $400 is paid for each day hospitalized outside the U.S. (this is in additional to reimbursing eligible medical expenses.)
- Lifetime medical coverage is available to age 75.
- The GMI plan has 4 different options/levels to get exactly the coverage and protection that you need (see below).
- Maternity is included on the Platinum level after 10 months
- IMPORTANT: Term-life insurance option may be added for each member of the family from age 31 days to 69 years – Most domestic life insurance policies will not pay if you are living overseas
Four plan options:
- Bronze – Affordable medical coverage specifically designed for the budget conscious consumer who seeks to have emergency global medical insurance coverage. It has a unique design specifically for areas of the world with low medical costs. If you are looking for highly affordable emergency insurance, this international medical coverage is the one to have.
- Silver – Affordable medical coverage and benefits specifically for those seeking low premiums. Includes $5 million dollars (U.S.) of lifetime coverage, and better benefits than higher priced plans elsewhere.
- Gold – A good option for those going overseas, looking for full major medical protection for themselves and/or their family. Particularly attractive for those taking assignments for four years or less.
- Platinum – This option is more affordable than most U.S. health insurance! Providing an exceptional benefits package. Enhanced benefits and services: $8 million dollars (U.S.) in lifetime coverage. As well as the convenience of having comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits in one benefits plan by industry leader, IMG. Also grants you full-access to their exclusive Global Concierge and Assistance Services
+Add Family Matters Maternity Program if you may adopt or have a baby
+ High School Sports coverage up to $20,000, political evacuation and MORE…
More about the GMI Career Insurance Plan:
- All four GMI plan options include medical and medical evacuation cover (Platinum includes political evacuation as well).
- Can choose WORLDWIDE COVERAGE EXCLUDING THE U.S., CANADA, CHINA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, MACAU, SINGAPORE, AND TAIWAN to save even more per month
- On-site medical staff ready to help you at a moment’s notice, great translation services, and an extensive global provider network: Quickly and easily accessible.
- Adult wellness starts after 12 months of cover except on the GMI Bronze and Silver plans, Child wellness on all plans covered (except on Bronze)
- See all benefits in the linked brochure above
Socialgoodinsurance.com and Good Neighbor Insurance (our company) have been recognized as the second best seller of IMG travel health insurance in the USA, receiving their President’s Award, the second highest award given by their company. This close relationship allows Good Neighbor to help you when you have a question, a claim, or are simply looking for the best price or best advice on IMG travel insurance.
IMG’s Mark Rogers says, “The attention that Good Neighbor pays to their clients on a regular and consistent basis is second to none. Individuals and organizations readily find they have a friend and an advocate when they entrust Good Neighbor to be their insurance representative.”
It is our goal to be worthy of such praise, by giving you the best, caring service.