We like these GeoBlue Trekker Essential and GeoBlue Trekker Choice plans for frequent travelers, both individuals and families that find themselves traveling outside the U.S. more than two times per year. Great for those making repeated trips overseas such as field directors, area directors, those checking on new field projects, coaching, meeting with officials, even making multiple trips to adopt overseas – This comprehensive medical and evacuation coverage plan might be the perfect solution to simplify your travel health insurance. The GeoBlue Trekker plan is available for anyone under 84 years old, and a resident of the U.S.A.
- We like the simplicity of applying once and getting approved, then having great “worry-free” coverage regardless of the number of overseas trips in a 12-month period
- The amount of time per trip is generous -70 days maximum per trip whether for research, cultural studies, on-field coaching or instruction/teaching, or visiting projects in multiple countries/locations worldwide
- Log into your account from anywhere hassle free – Use your mobile device to search for a doctor or translate medical terms, phrases, and medications using GeoBlue mobile health
- This program covers pre-existing medical conditions for medical services and medical evacuation and allows senior travel up to 84 years of age
- We like that Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of the GeoBlue and Worldwide brand) is rock solid, and part of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
GEOBLUE TREKKER MULTI-TRIP INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE (CHOICE & ESSENTIAL OPTION)
- Includes Medical coverage, medical evacuation coverage, political evacuation, repatriation of remains, $1500 towards airplane ticket for a friend or loved one to be with you if you are hospitalized or sick beyond 7 days ( and cannot be transported)
- It does require that you have primary domestic health insurance
- Two options: Silver plan and Gold plan
- Covers U.S. residents outside of the U.S. but the trip must each originate from the U.S. If traveling from one country to another, the entire length of travel must not exceed 70 days
- Use any western style medical facility worldwide or use contracted doctors in more than 180 countries
- Online doctor search with more than 4,200 contracted physicians
- Access to worldwide security information in more than 166 countries and 245 cities
- Schedule an appointment from the comfort of your home away from home without calling the medical facility
- And many other benefits
- Part of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield network:
- The Blue brand is the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
- Click here to learn more about GeoBlue
- Available in all states and DC except WA, NH and MN.
Non-US residents may also want to consider our Patriot Multi-trip Plan