Our GeoBlue Short Term Group Travel Medical Insurance plan has two options for our guests. Both will cover your team from a few days all the way up to 6 months for any number of individuals. The Excursion Plan includes pre-existing medical condition coverage:
- The Voyager Choice Team Travel Medical – Will cover pre-existing medical conditions but must have a U.S. health insurance policy when on this policy.
- The Voyager Essential Team Travel Medical – Does not cover pre-existing medical conditions. You do not need a U.S. health insurance policy when on this policy
Both Team Options Include:
- Medical and emergency evacuation coverage
- Medical health coverage
- Repatriation of remains
- Bedside visit
- Coverage once outside the United States
- Re-issuing a lost passport, a lost airline ticket, and replacing lost luggage
- Use any western-style medical facility overseas or use contracted doctors in more than 180 countries
- Online doctor search with more than 4,200 contracted physicians
- Use GeoBlue Mobile Health to search doctors, translate medical terms, phrases and medications using your mobile device.
- Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of the GeoBlue and GeoBlue Worldwide brand) has signed a trademark licensing agreement with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
- The Blue brand is the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
Voyager Choice Team Plan
- Participants must have current U.S. domestic health insurance (or Medicare Part A, Part B, and Part C) for team members be covered under this travel insurance plan.
- Covers all team members’ pre-existing health conditions.
- Any coverage for maintenance medical care and maintenance Rx is not covered.
- Maintenance medical care also includes medications prescribed for chronic and/or long-term medical conditions or Rx taken on an ongoing basis.
- Any drugs, medications, or other substances except as specifically stated in this Plan are excluded. This includes, but is not limited to, items dispensed by a Physician.
- Rx Examples: birth control, heartburn/acid reflux medication or anti-depressants.
- Medical maintenance examples: Needing blood transfusions on a continual basis for diabetes. Any ongoing medical condition or past medical condition that needs to be monitored and/or checked on a regular basis.
- Treatment of mental disorders or functional nervous disorders are not covered under the policy
- Policy holder cannot be disabled at the time of travel and cannot be on a waiting list for any treatment
- Policy holder cannot travel against the advice of a physician / medical facility.
- Coverage starts for U.S. and non U.S. citizens starting their travels outside the U.S. from their U.S. resident
- GeoBlue Voyager Choice may only be available in select states – Please inquire.
Voyager Essential Team Plan
- Coverage starts once outside the United States
- U.S. and non U.S. citizens may apply
- No pre-existing medical conditions are covered under Essential
- GeoBlue Voyager Essential available in select states – Please inquire.