WEA Signature expatriate maternity insurance provides great benefits for those wanting a strong overseas maternity cover. Good Neighbor Insurance has provided our clients with the WEA Signature international medical insurance for many years now. One of the great overseas insurance benefits our expats enjoy is the maternity coverage.
Please go to our web page at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/worldwide-expatriate-association-wea-signature-career-insurance/ for the most up-to-date benefit information on the WEA Signature expatriate insurance.
These expatriate maternity benefits have been updated for the 2016 year. Here are those maternity updates on the WEA Signature insurance:
- The WEA Signature maternity benefit is included in the plan option WEA Signature Elite, and it is available as an optional rider for the WEA Signature Care and the WEA Signature Select.
- For all plan options (WEA Signature Care, Select and Elite), the waiting period has been reduced to ten (10) months from the effective date of the policy as indicated in the Certificate of Coverage, or the effective date of the rider when adding Maternity (to Care and Select) at the time of the policy anniversary date.
- The rider cost has a slight increase of US$750 (New Total Investment: US$3,250).
WEA Signature Maternity Rider General Information:
- Our maternity rider offers clients the opportunity to tailor their coverage according to their needs. It is available for WEA plan options Care and Select, which don’t include maternity benefits.
- The WEA Signature Elite plan option already includes maternity benefits.
- For plan options WEA Signature Care or WEA Signature Select with deductible options $250, $500, $1000 or $2500, the deductible is waived. For the deductible option of $5000, the maternity benefit will be subject to the payment of the plan’s deductible first.
- This benefit includes all cost associated with the covered pregnancy (e.g. hospital fees for mother and newborn, obstetrician fees or midwife fees, child birth, prenatal and postnatal care), as outlined in the specific plan’s schedule of benefits after the 10-month waiting period.
Good Neighbor Insurance is very proud and honored to carry the WEA Signature plans for our clients! To connect with one of our licensed international insurance agents please connect on our toll free number of 866-636-9100 or our direct Arizona telephone line, 480-633-9500. You may also email us at for more information or go to our corporate site at https://www.gninsurance.com for a quote.
We are always here to serve you as you all serve others in this great world of ours!