GMMI Bronze International Career Insurance was introduced earlier this year by IMG. This overseas long term cover allows for peace of mind for the expat with the least amount of premium. We are so thankful that IMG has listened to us here at Good Neighbor Insurance by providing a stronger overseas health insurance policy that is stronger in benefits than a short term travel policy but also at a very low premium.
The GMMI plan options, shown on the brochure here at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans/, provide a wide amount of benefit options individual expats and family expats can choose from.
- GMMI Bronze
- GMMI Silver
- GMMI Gold
- GMMI Platinum
Here are some of the international health insurance benefits on the GMMI Bronze level cover (all in USD and this information was written in 2016):
- Lifetime Maximum Limit $1,000,000 per individual
- Deductible options from $250 to $10,000.
- Deductible carry forward – Included
- Family deductible – three (3) times the individual deductible
- Treatment outside the U.S. – 50 percent of deductible waived, up to a maximum of $2,500. No coinsurance
- Treatment inside the U.S. using PPO network – 50 percent of deductible waived, up to a maximum of $2,500. No coinsurance
- Treatment inside the U.S. using Non-PPO network – Subject to deductible. Plan pays 80 percent of the next $5,000 of eligible expenses, then 100 percent to the overall maximum per period of coverage
- Transplants – $250,000 lifetime maximum
- Emergency Evacuation – Up to $50,000 maximum per period of coverage. Not subject to deductible or coinsurance.
- Mental and nervous – not covered
- Return of Mortal Remains – $10,000 lifetime maximum per Insured, not subject to deductible and coinsurance
- Please see the most up-to-date and full list of the benefits for the GMMI Bronze cover at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans/
You may also add riders (additional coverage options) for those needing specialized benefits for your overseas health cover.
- Global term life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) – included with Global Term Life Insurance
- Terrorism (GMMI Platinum plan option)
- Adventure Sports ( GMMI Gold and GMMI Platinum plan options)
- Dental & Vision ( GMMI Bronze, GMMI Gold plan options)
Here are other benefits of the GMMI international health insurance cover for expats living outside of the U.S.
- Teladoc –Teladoc provides access to a national network of board-certified doctors and pediatricians in the U.S. who are available on-demand 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to diagnose, treat and prescribe medication (when necessary) for many medical issues via phone or online video consultations. Teladoc does not replace existing your primary care physician, but supplements them as a convenient, affordable alternative for medical care.
- The Family Matters Maternity Program – This program is designed to provide you with educational information on your pregnancy, and suggestions for a healthy lifestyle for the expecting mom and family. A complimentary copy of the book “What to Expect When Your’re Expecting” is provided to help answer the day-to-day questions faced by all expectant families. This program can also assist you in early detection of potential pregnancy complications, and encourage proper prenatal medical treatment (Available on the GMMI Platinum plan option only)
- Please view the full brochure with all the added benefits here at our Social Good International Insurance web site at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans/.
Good Neighbor Insurance provides international travel insurance to those traveling and residing outside their country of residence/country of citizenship. Call one of our professional international medical insurance agents at 866-636-9100 or at 480-633-9500. You may also email us at or visit our corporate web site at www.gninsurance.com. Have an amazing and safe travels!