WEA Signature International Career Insurance
Jun 27, 2016
WEA Signature International Career Insurance is perfect for
- American citizens residing outside the U.S.
- Non-U.S. citizens residing overseas in their country of citizenship or outside their country of citizenship.
WEA Signature has three different plan options to choose from:
- Signature Elite – most popular long term overseas insurance with no waiting periods on pre-existing medical conditions, if the application is accepted by WEA underwriters.
- Signature Select – Career insurance with USD dollar capped maternity cover
- Signature Care – Long term international insurance with USD dollar capped medical benefits.
- Five (5) deductibles to choose from on each international career insurance plan.
- Two (2) areas of coverage are available on each overseas career insurance plan.
WEA Signature plans are part of the PA Group family. The PA Group is not only a global health and life insurance company back by Lloyd’s of London but also a global investment and retirement solutions insurance/brokerage firm. Here is a little more about PA Group (Premier Assurance Group – PA):
- Premier Assurance Group (PA) was founded by two former General Electric executives with a heart for people and a passion for helping others in preparing for the future and life’s most important events. From protecting our clients’ health with worldwide coverage to helping them achieve a successful financial future, PA Group creates financial security road maps for life’s most significant events. For over 18 years, PA Group has guided and protected our international clients with comprehensive health and wealth accumulation solutions.
- An Investment Solutions Company has evolved into a Life, Health, and Investments company
- Premier Assurance Group has gained the distinction of becoming a Lloyd’s of London Coverholder. What is a Lloyd’s Coverholder?
- PA Group Expatriate health expertise has been leveraged to now cover global citizens in over 195 countries through the PA Group Accident and Health Division
- PA Group provides its clients access to renowned Worldwide Networks such as Aetna and AXA
- Today, the Company has clients in more than 195 Countries that rely on us for their worldwide medical coverage and/or investment and retirement solutions
Why does Good Neighbor Insurance love the WEA Signature benefits? Simple, because our clients over the years loves what the WEA Signature plans provide to them and their families as they serve others overseas.
Who is best suited, expatriates and key local nationals, for the WEA Signature overseas career insurance?
- Foreign Service Workers
- International Educators
- Government Contractors
- Sales Staff
- Domestic Staff
- Key Local Nationals
- Marine Crew
Here is a quick list of what is covered on the WEA Signature international career insurance plans. Please see all of the up-to-date benefits listed here at https://www.socialgoodinsurance.com/worldwide-expatriate-association-wea-signature-career-insurance/.
- Worldwide coverage (U.S. optional)
- Outpatient Medication
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Term Life and AD&D
- When applying for WEA’s Signature Healthcare Plan, policyholders under the age of 66 also qualify for Term Life and AD&D coverage.
- The applicant can choose from 5 different coverage amounts and the rates are available on the application.
- Only the main policy holder is eligible to apply for this benefit.
- Maternity benefits:
Good Neighbor Insurance provides international travel insurance to those traveling outside their country of resident/country of citizenship. Call one of our professional international travel insurance agents at 866-636-9100 or you may email us at [email protected]. Have an amazing and safe travels!